We have extensive knowledge of the period property market with fully qualified people who can understand most areas of insurance. We are used to insuring many different structures from holiday homes, bed & breakfast, guest houses, rented properties, unoccupied properties, railway carriages, waterside properties to more complex estates.Listed and Period property - Foy HouseListed and Period property

Our specialist works in progress policies allows you to have building works carried out with complete peace of mind.

With some of our policies, the services of a qualified independent loss adjuster are included within the policy. They will advise you on an accurate rebuild cost for your property and any permanent structures you may have, for example walls, garages and outbuildings. During their visit they will provide guidance on suitable contents cover as well as advice on fire and theft protection.

Listed and Period property - thatched cottageFor some properties we can offer a specialist policy that offers a fixed price three year insurance cover that ensures no price increases. For new purchases, we can liase with your solicitor or mortgage provider and ensure the exchange and completion are not delayed by insurance.  We will provide them with written confirmation of cover and any policy details they may require.

You can call us on 01406 330007 or Contact us here 

See the Library Archive for further information and advice on insuring a Listed and Period property.

Having completed the contact form, we will post your quotation to you prior to the expiry of your existing policy.

Quotation Request